Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 1-blog

Hey guys, so i've avoided doing the whole blog thing, but I follow and have been following readergirlz for way too long and i figured it was finally time to actually create my own...I know I kept telling myself that I wouldn't.

Well I should get back to doing my homework now instead of posting on here, that is really the reason I told myself I wouldn't get a blog because I knew I would use it to procrastinate and not get all my homework done...

But go giants! their spring hasn't been great, but there defenitely have been a lot worse springs that I've seen, I'm just hoping we can pull out on top of the NL West seeing as it isn't the BEST of leagues in the national league...many can argue the worst...hm go giants, and back to my chemistry lab writeup...

No comments:

Post a Comment